All students must pre-register for any courses. Walk-ins will not be accepted for any formal training sessions. This is to ensure adequate personnel are available for each course for safety considerations. Student safety is our top priority.
RTI uses online registration and payment through its website. If you do not have access to the internet to process your registration, please call our office at 901.275.8125 and we will assist you with your registration.
Payment in full is due upon successful registration for any course. Once payment and registration has been processed, you will be sent several documents via email that should be read and completed prior to the start of class. You will be asked to read our Hold Harmless Agreement prior to class, but this document will be signed at the start of every class or training exercise. No exceptions.
Back to top
Payment in full is due no later than seven (7) days prior to the first class day. This allows us to properly prepare materials and ensure adequate personnel are scheduled. Student/participant safety is our top priority.
Registrations will be confirmed after payment is received. Our online registration system accepts credit/debit cards and PayPal. If you prefer to mail a check or pay with cash, you can print an invoice and submit payment by mail/in person. Please allow adequate time for mail in payments.
Cancellations: You may cancel your registration and receive a full refund up to seven (7) days prior to the first class date. If you cancel your registration less than seven (7) days, but more than 48 hours, before class, you may transfer your registration to another course offered within ninety (90) days. There will be no refund or transfer of registration fees for cancellations made within 48 hours of class.
RTI offers ladies/women only training classes to ensure a comfortable and safe environment for all of our students.
- Only paid registrants may participate in instruction. Spouses, children, parents and friends are not allowed in the classroom or on the range during class time. If you are not coming alone, please let your family/friends know that they will need to find something to do for the duration of class.
- Husband/Wife, Parent/Child, Sibling relationships are encouraged to register for our team-based courses.
- We strive to provide female instructors and RSOs for all of our women only classes. However, RTI reserves to right to include male instructors/RSOs when necessary or when their expertise can significantly increase the learning environment for our students. RTI fully screens all staff before allowing them in the classroom/range. All participants will be treated with respect and dignity at all times by our staff.
- RTI’s Zero Tolerance policy will be enforced at all times.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- Alcohol and Firearms – If alcohol is present or suspected, you will be asked to leave immediately. No refunds will be issued.
- Firearms and any other substance – If you appear to be under the influence of any drug/substance (legally authorized or illicitly) and we feel it may jeopardize the safety of our participants, our instructors, or our staff, you will be asked to leave the class/range.
- Muzzling/Sweeping – It is imperative that the barrel of the firearm remain pointed in a safe direction AT ALL TIMES. Muzzling/sweeping will not be tolerated by any person at any time for any reason.
- Disrespect – It is our policy to provide all participants a safe and comfortable learning environment. We will do everything in our power to ensure that every person who walks through our door is treated with respect and dignity. This includes our students, members of our students’ family, customers, instructors/RSOs and staff.
- Correcting an error will be handled as delicately as possible; this action in and of itself is not a form of disrespect.
- Some courses will be designed to induce stress; these courses will be labeled as such. This is to provide training for performing under stressful situations.